This article details instructions on how to manage your poll from the control room.
Manage the poll in the control room
In the control room of a poll-enabled event, the management options of chatroom and poll will display on the bottom side of preview player.
Please select the “Poll” tab to start managing the polls.
Manage the poll before go live
Before starting your live event, you can manage the poll items as below
- Press “Create a poll” button to add a new poll
- Press edit icon shown on the upper-right side of the existing poll, to edit the poll.
- Press delete icon shown on the upper-right side of the existing poll, to delete the poll.
Host the poll while live
Once you created the poll, you can host the poll to get audience’s feedback while live streaming:
1. Press “Start poll” button to start the poll.
The options of poll will show on the audience’s player and be selectable.
2. Press “Stop poll and show result on video” button to stop the poll then show the results on the audience's player.
3. Press “End poll” button to end the poll then stop showing the result.