Once the file(s) are uploaded for encoding, you can confirm the status and details in the VOD editing page of each VODs.
This article details how to confirm the encoding status after the VOD is created in the BlendVision One VOD module:
Before we start
Please refer to the related article as below before:
- VOD Module introduction for the status definition of VOD.
- Add a VOD to add a new VOD and start the encoding job.
Status overview in VOD list
To get a quick overview of all VOD’’s encoding status, you can check the Status fields shown on the VOD List in the VOD module.
However, we also recommend that you can confirm the next sections to get further details of each content's encoding.
Access the Status tab in VOD editing page
1. please refer to Edit a VOD for the steps on accessing the Status tab shown in the VOD editing page from the VOD module.
2. In the Status tab, you can track progress and the video inspection results:
In this section will displays each status with a completion timestamp
- Ingesting: file is being transferred from the user’s input to BlendVision One’s upload storage.
- Queueing: file is queuing for encoding resources.
- Encoding: file is being encoded, transcoded, and packaged
- Deploying: file is being deployed to a CDN or to an assigned Cloud Storage
Success: file has been successfully deployed and is ready to stream/preview.
- Note: some features only be available after the encoding status is “Success”, refer to Edit a VOD.
If the encoding job is failed by any error occurring during encoding, you can check the error message for troubleshooting advice, or contact our support team.
Source file information
This section will display the inspection results of the uploaded file configuration