Once you login on BlendVision One Web Console, Dashboard module will be the top page that provides you with a comprehensive overview of our service.
This centralized hub serves as the command center for your monitoring needs. From the Dashboard module, you can effortlessly navigate through various sections, gaining up-to-date overview into the latest news of BlendVision One service, and your usages of live streaming/VOD.
In this article, we’ll introduce you on how can you utilize Dashboard module to get the information you needs:
- Top News for the latest updates of service
- Ongoing events for the overview of live streaming and VOD encoding
- Assets Statistics for the performance analytics for contents
- Usage Summary for the estimated data about billable usages
- FAQ for the user guides from help center
In the top banner of the dashboard, you can get the latest news about BlendVision One service, such as maintenance information, key feature release, and any help articles that you can refer to.
Under the top banner, it shows the up-to-date overview of your ongoing live streaming and VOD encoding.
Ongoing live channel
From this section, you can check the numbers of concurrent livestreams:
- Active: the live events at “Preview” ~ “Live” status will be counted in this item.
- Idle: the live events that are not at “Preview” ~ “Live” status will be counted in this item.
- The archived live event won’t be counted in ongoing live channels.
- For the definition of each live status and their transitions, please refer to Live Module Introduction
From this section, you can check the number of VODs that have not yet finished encoding.
- Standard: the VODs are encoding in the standard queue.
- Faster: the VODs are encoding in the faster queue.
- The encoded VOD won’t be counted in ongoing encoding.
- For the details about encoding speed and the queue type, refer to Processing Speed
- Refer to Edit a VOD to confirm the definition of each encoding status and their transitions.
In this section, it offers an overview of your past live events or encoded VODs performance in the past 28 days through “Livestreams” tab and “VODs” tab.
The data is collected from our Analytics module and you can get the insight of individual contents by pressing “Advanced Analytics”.
You can get an total data about past live events or encoded VODs in past 28 days for below metrics:
- Events (shown in Livestream tabs) and VODs (shown in VODs tab): it shows the number of your past live events (include archived events) and VODs.
- Total Views: it shows the numbers on how many times your contents are watched.
- Total Watch Time (hr): it shows the total duration that your contents are watched.
- Total Unique Viewers: it shows the total number of the unique viewers eliminating repeated device ID.
Top Event/Top VOD
From this tables, you can check the below data about each past live event/encoded VODs.
- Top Event/Top VOD: for the live event name and VODs name.
- Views: it shows viewing counts for each content.
- Avg. View Duration (hr): it shows the average durations viewers spend watching a video in hours.
Under the assets statistics section, it shows a summary of your estimated billable usages with visualized graphics, including CDN, storage, live hours, and DRM requests (the last two usages require you clicking “Expand All” at the bottom to display their graphic).
The data is collected from our Analytics module and you can get the insight by pressing “View all”.
Note: These estimated data are for reference only. Please navigate to Organization modules > Billing via sidebar for gaining actual charges and bills.
The visualized graphic will show your CDN usages of livestreams and VODs. You can switch the graphics as below from the options in the upper right corner:
- Overall: Total usages in GB, encompassing both your previous live events and VODs consumption.
Noted: The billable CDN usage of livestream includes the actual CDN consumption and the conversion of your active and idle channel duration.
The visualized graphic will show your storage usages for encoding and file storing. You can switch the graphics as below from the options in the upper right corner:
- Overall: Total usages in GB used for encoding and files in the library modules. You can also confirm the encoding quota.
- File Storage: Detailed consumptions for files stored in BlendVision One’s Cloud Storage.
- Encoding: Detailed consumptions for encodings with each advanced feature.
Accumulated live hours
You can confirm the consumption and quota of live hours, including regular live events and events with enabled advanced features.
You can confirm the usages (in times) of DRM requests used in live and VOD streaming.
At the bottom of the dashboard, you can easily access our user guides, FAQ articles, and other resources from our help center. These resources are designed to assist you in making the most of BlendVision One's valuable modules and features.