BlendVision One allows you to set up a cover image that is shown during the unpublishing period for each encoded VOD.
In this article, We’ll introduce the detailed steps for editing the cover image for encoded VODs:
Access editing page of encoded VOD
1. Refer to Edit a VOD to access the VOD setting page via VOD List.
2. To set up cover image, access the Image tab.
Manage the cover image of VOD
3. Click the preview thumbnail of Image column to show the pop-up menu for editing.
4. Select the type from below 2 options, then press “Save” button to start uploading:
- AUTO: default option. will set the black background as cover image
Custom: Upload an image file from local as cover image
- File format: png, jpg, jpeg
- File size: < 5 MB
- Best raito: 16:9
5. Once uploading is completed, you can confirm the preview thumbnail in Image tab.
6. You need to press “Save” button displayed on the upper-right side to submit the edited result.
- If you want to know more editable setting when editing an encoded VOD, refer to Edit a VOD