In BlendVision One, you can re-use your live event that was used before to decrease the time and procedures for creating new events with similar settings.
However, it’s also recommended for archiving events you will not use any longer, in order to release available usages of concurrent livestream for other new live events.
Noted: The maximum number of concurrent livestream will vary depending on the pricing plan you subscribed to. You can confirm the usage of concurrent livestream in <Dashboard module>, or upgrade your plan via Organization module to increase the maximum number.
In this article, we’ll introduce the steps for how to archive your closed live event.
Before we start
Before trigger the archive action, please confirm the point below:
The archive action cannot be triggered when the live event is in below status: “Initiating”, “Encoding”, and “VOD”.
If you want to archive these events, please cancel your event first to transit the status to “Closed”, then execute the archiving steps.
- Once You trigger the archive action, it’ll be unable to be canceled. The archived events will not be allowed for re-using and accessing its control room anymore.
- You can still confirm and download the performance report for archived events in Analytics module.
Access Livestream List in Live module
1. Click “Live” item in the left sidebar to access your “Livestream List”, then select the livestream you would like to archive.
Trigger the Archive action
2. Click the menu icon, and then click “Archive” to archive the selected event.
3. Once archiving is completed, You will see the event’s status change to “Archiving” → “Archived” in Livestream List.