BlendVision One provides an Organization module designed to streamline the management of multiple users within your organization.
The Organization module serves as a central hub for overseeing various aspects of user activity and access control. As a Staff/Developer, you can manage your account’s information as well as confirm your permissions and role with the Organization module.
This article details the key features the Organization module provides for staff and developers.
Note: This article is for staff and developers. To confirm your role, please refer to How can I confirm my account role and permissions?. If your role is Admin, please refer to Organization Module Introduction for Admin for key features that are provided to managers such as role management and billing.
Access the Organization module
You can access the features of the Organization module by following the steps below:
- Click “Organization” on the sidebar to open the drop-down menu on the BlendVision One web console.
- Press the feature name displayed on the sidebar to access the selected feature page:
In the General page, you can confirm the general information of your organization:
- ID: This is the unique ID of your organization used for API integration.
- Company Name: The name of your organization.
- Type: Your organization type.
- Status: The status of your organization.
- Pricing plan: The plan you are subscribed to. Please refer to the Plan section in this article for more information.
- Valid Date: The valid date of your organization.
- Append to: Displays your reseller or provider of the BlendVision One service
- Owner email: The owner of your organization. This will be the admin of your organization.
In the User page, you can easily confirm user accounts and their roles in your organization with a centralized user list.
- Click the Menu icon displayed on the right side of a user in the list to confirm their account details.
- Click the Edit icon displayed on the right side of your account to access the edit page and edit your account information.
- Edit your account information then press the “Save” button to submit.
- Press the “Change Password” button to change your account password.
Note: For Administrators, we provide further functions to add, delete, and manage all user accounts and their roles in your organizations. Please refer to Manage User Accounts in Business Organization for Admin.
In the Plan page, you can confirm the current plan your organization is subscribed to and the benefits provided by each plan.
For the details on each pricing plan, please refer to Pricing Plan.