BlendVision One provides an Organization module designed to streamline the management of multiple users within your organization.
The Organization module serves as a central hub for overseeing various aspects of user activity and access control. As an Admin, you can efficiently handle all user accounts, permissions, and roles in your business organization with the Organization module, making it an indispensable tool for administrators and managers.
This article details the key features the Organization module provides for Administrators.
Note: This article is for Admins who manage a business organization. To confirm your role, please refer to How can I confirm my account role and permissions?. If your role is Developer or Staff , please refer to Organization Module Introduction for key features that are provided to users such as changing passwords or usernames.
Access the Organization module
You can access the features of the Organization module by following the steps below:
- Click “Organization” on the sidebar to open the drop-down menu on the BlendVision One web console.
- Press the feature name displayed on the sidebar to access the selected feature page:
In the General page, you can confirm and edit the general information of your organization:
- ID: This is the unique ID of your organization. It is used for API integration and is uneditable even if you change your billing plan or company name.
- Company Name: The name of your organization. This can be edited.
- Type: Your organization type.
- Status: The status of your organization.
- Pricing plan: The plan you are subscribed to. Please refer to the Plan section in this article for more information.
- Valid Date: The valid date of your organization.
- Append to: Displays your reseller or provider of the BlendVision One service
- Owner email: The owner of your organization. It can be changed by switching.
In the Users page, you can easily add, modify, or delete user accounts and their roles through a centralized user list. This simplifies the onboarding and offboarding processes, ensuring that your organization's user database remains up to date.
For more information on managing users, please refer to Manage User Accounts in Business Organization for Admin.
In the Plan page, you can confirm the current plan your organization is subscribed to and the benefits provided by each plan.
- Click the “Get Contact” button to submit a request for changing plans to your sales representative.
For the details on each pricing plan, please refer to Pricing Plan.
In the Billing page, you can confirm and download the billing report and billable usage from within the previous 6 months.
- Press the “Usage Info” button on the upper-right side to preview the PDF report of the latest billing periods.
- Press the “Download” button on the upper-right side to get the PDF report of the latest billing periods.
- Click the download icon in the “Billable Usage History” list to download the billing report from within the previous 6 months.
Note: For the calculation method of each billable item, you can refer to What is billable usage? in our FAQ.