BlendVision One provides a web console for managing your assets and content with our live/VOD module.
In this article, we will introduce registration and login to web console as below:
- Get your BlendVision One Account
- Login to BlendVision One Web Console
- Logout from BlendVision One Web Console
- Resetting your password
Get your BlendVision One Account
In order to access and manage content on BlendVision One, you need to first register for an account.
Depending on your role, there are a couple different ways to get your account:
For admins (administrators):
Please contact a reseller or BlendVision by emailing email@example.com to register for your organization and admin account.
Once your organization and admin account is registered, you can manage and invite members into your organization through the Organization Module.
If your organization is already registered, please contact the owner of your organization or an admin for an invitation email to register your admin account.
Please contact your administrator for an invitation email and complete the registration steps to get your own user account under the organization.
If your organization has not yet registered for BlendVision One, please inform your administrator to contact a reseller or BlendVision by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Login to the BlendVision One Web Console
1. Access the BlendVision One Web Console via your browser.
2. Input the email address and password of your account, then press the “Log In” button
3. Once authentication is complete, you will be redirected to the top page of the BlendVison One Web Console.
You can now start using BlendVision One!
Logout from the BlendVision One Web Console
1. To logout, click the user icon located on upper-right side of the web console, then press “Log Out” from the drop-down menu:
2. Once logout is complete, you will be redirected to the login page.
Resetting your password
If you forgot your password, please refer to the following steps:
1. Access the BlendVision One Web Console via your browser and press “Forgot your password?”
2. Enter the email address used for registration, then press “Reset Password”
3. You will receive an email sent from the BlendVison One system with a verification code for resetting your account information. Please follow the instructions on the page to reset your password.
4. After completing the above steps, please login to your account using the new password.