BlendVision One offers both iframe and player SDK solutions for integrating streaming content into websites or applications. To make the best decision for your project, let's explore the advantages and considerations of each option.
Before We Start
Check out the following articles to get foundational understanding of BlendVision One's player solutions:
- What is an iframe Player?
- What is a Player SDK (Software Development Kit)?
- Compatible Operating Systems and Platforms
- Advantages: Offers quick and straightforward implementation into websites and applications (webview).
- Limitations: Provides restricted control and customization, and may have less seamlessly integration with your website and application's UI.
- Advantages: Allows for full customization, advanced control, and seamless integration into your website and application, providing users with a consistent experience.
- Limitations: Require more development effort and the workload will expand when supporting multiple platforms (e.g., Web, iOS, Android).
|Aspect||Iframe Player||Player SDK|
|User Experience||May have less seamlessly integration||Provides seamlessly integration|
|UI Customization||Limited customization options||Full customization capabilities|
|Control||Limited control||Advanced control|
|Maintenance||BlendVision One handles updates||Requires developer effort for updates|