This article details instructions on how to manage polls from the control room.
Manage a poll from the control room
In the control room of an event with the poll function enabled, the management options of the chatroom and polls will display on the bottom side of the preview player.
Select the “Poll” tab to start managing your polls.
Managing polls before going live
Before starting your live event, you can manage poll items as shown below
- Press the “Create a poll” button to add a new poll
- Press the edit icon shown on the upper-right side of an existing poll to edit it.
- Press the delete icon shown on the upper-right side of an existing poll to delete it.
Hosting polls while live
Once you have created a poll, you can host the poll to get audience’s feedback while live:
1. Press the “Start poll” button to start the poll.
The poll options will display and be selectable on the audience’s player.
2. Press the “Stop poll and show result on video” button to stop the poll and show the results on the audience's player.
3. Press the “End poll” button to end the poll and hide the results.