BlendVision One provides an Organization module designed to streamline the management of multiple users and their permissions within your organization.
This article will detail:
Default permissions of each role
In BlendVision One, your account in the business organization will belong to one of the following role types:
|Account Type (Role)||Permission|
How to confirm your role in a business organization
There are two ways to confirm your role through the BlendVision One web console:
Via the User menu
- Login to the BlendVision One Web console
- Click your user icon displayed on upper-right side
- From the drop-down menu, and you can see your role displayed under your username:
Via the User List in the Organization module
You can also confirm the role of all users (including you own) via accessing the User List of the Organization module:
- Login to the BlendVision One web console
- Click the “Organization” on the sidebar to open the drop-down menu on the BlendVision One web console.
- Click the “User” item from the drop-down menu to access the User List
- In the User List, you can view all user accounts and confirm their roles from the “Type” column.
Note: Only Admins can change the roles of users in the organization. Please refer to Organization Introduction for Admin for more details.